And the main reason for the high reputation of STK in the market is the highest quality of products, which is due to several factors. Among them:
- the use of high-tech, automated equipment - electric welding mills, slitting installations, etc .;
- two-stage production control - using flaw detection and hydraulic pressure;
- the use of the best raw materials - metal from alloyed and structural steel, produced at the enterprises of the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan.
Thanks to this, we are 100% sure of the quality of our products and are ready to guarantee the compliance of the shaped steel pipe with the highest quality standards.
ADVANTAGES OF SQUARE AND RECTANGULAR STEEL PIPES FROM STK
One of the primary features of our company is a wide range. The range of profile pipe includes products of various sizes. It is important to say that promptly reacting to changes in the market situation, we carry out the production of products both serially and under the order. However, an extensive choice is not the only plus. For example, it should be noted such advantages of a steel rectangular or square pipe, such as:
- high strength characteristics providing resistance to static loads;
- resistance to mechanical, chemical, thermal, and to any other influences;
- wide scope of application - construction, production of greenhouses, production of street and interior fences, etc .;
- ease of installation of metal structures - profile pipe-rolling can be joined both by welding and using fasteners.
And in addition it is necessary to note the low prices for the entire range of rectangular and square pipes. Due to this, our customers have the opportunity to save without loss of quality products. Call: 8 (800) 700-13-08, and we will answer all your questions.
International quality standard
Of course, the pride of our company is that the products are certified to meet the requirements of EN 10305-3:2016, EN 10305-5.
Pipe cutting of any length
The length of pipes is possible at the request of the buyer (from 3800mm to 8000mm), but as a rule it is pipes 6000mm long.